If you are new to Salesforce, the reports can be a bit overwhelming. ESPECIALLY if you are used to working with spreadsheets. Often you have either too little data showing up in your reports, too much data showing up, or sometimes - the wrong data entirely showing up. The video below is designed to guide you through the absolute basics of creating a report.
- Report types to determine which objects are displayed
- Filters to determine which records are displayed
- Columns to determine which fields are displayed
- The difference between 'tabular' and 'summary' reports
- As well as how to save and share a report so your colleagues can see what you are seeing.